Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Waving Hi   Off-Topic Chat

Started May-27 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 421 views.

Sorry, just dashing by.  but wanted to say hi.  Miss you guys

judyinohio

May-27

Hi,kiddo!  Miss you, too.  Sorry you are so busy.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

May-27

I know you are busy.  Take care of you!

Hi, cutie! :) We miss you, too!

We really miss you too. Hi back!

tuckyquilter

May-29

Today is the 29th it’s 2 o’clock California time I’m in the chat join me

Aww wish I could but I am working, not much else besides working.

tuckyquilter said:

Today is the 29th it’s 2 o’clock California time I’m in the chat join me

Would have been fun but I am sure you are long gone.........sigh! Waving hi back.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jun-2

Hi you!!!  Missing your presence here.  Are you retired now or doing other interesting things in these interesting times.

My DH is enjoying sudden retirement (due to layoff).  He is working on all sorts of projects that he's wanted to tinker with be it writing more software for our Home Automation experimental environment or in the wood shop working on wood or electronics or other stuff.  He just commented last night he's enjoying his tinker time and if he needs another part for a project he has time to order it and wait on the shipping time rather that run around town looking for something.  He can just move on to another project.  How is your DH adjusting to retirement?

I enjoyed the picture of your daughter and your dogs all in a row.  Is she now with you during these interesting times or is she working more directly with patients?

Don't be a stranger!!  Your comments and projects add so much here!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jun-2

Oh my!  I didn't know you were still working.  Forgive my previous post!  

DO take care of YOU!  I imagine it is a stressful time with the closing of so many local stores.