Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for Ami to do her magic   Show and Tell

Started Jun-1 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 476 views.

10 years to be a completed top.  As soon as Ami is in the same state as her long arm machine, she has accepted the challenge to make something of this.  Her response - it will be so fun.

My thoughts - yikes, I'm afraid to touch it and mess it up.  But I trust her, she will make it amazing I am certain.  I'm thrilled she is willing to take it.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jun-1

Oh my goodness!   That is a gorgeous top and you *know* that Ami will do a spectacular job!  When you get it back, you will have a show stopper.  :-)

Wow, Dee! What a lot of detail. Nice :) 

LindaPutt

Jun-2

Beautiful!  Ami's work will be beautiful too.  You'll have to enter it into a show after it's quilted.  It's a show stopper!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jun-2

Wow Dee!  That is spectacular.  I'm sure Ami will do a wonderful job making it even more stunning!!

I have been going thru quilt withdrawal since my machine is in Colorado and I am in New Mexico. We hope to be back in Colorado late July. In the meantime I am sewing clothes and quilt tops. It will be really nice to get back to quilting which is my favorite part.

bornblesse2

Jun-2

That is just gorgeous!  I can see why you are afraid to touch it.

CC (ccase5)

Jun-2

That is beautiful!! seriously beautiful. for a moment there i didn't see the white border. just the black points i was trying to figure out how you did them. you will enjoy completing this one for sure. I am afraid to say I too have tops that old or older. one day.....
In reply toRe: msg 8

Thanks guys. I enjoyed doing the actual applique but the thought of quilting it I just cant push myself to tackle. Part of why it has been in the closet so long. I am fortunate to have a talented friend who wants to do it so here we go.