Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

VOS mystery quilt pattern from 2016.....I think....I know Linda P taught   General Discussion

Started Jun-27 by DonnaMc; 414 views.
DonnaMc

Jun-27

I have been looking everywhere for the quilt pattern that ‘Linda P did when she ran the mystery quilt at one of the VOS retreats it was the Irish chain and I cannot find my pattern and I would like to remake that quilt. Does anyone have it could you send it to me or tell me where to find it?  Thank you!!!!

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Jun-27

Sorry it took a day for this to post, I have the forum currently set up that all new members or people who haven't posted recently must get authorization. I’m sure Linda-poo has it but I will also see if I can find my copy. 

LindaPutt

Jun-27

Hi Donna.  Yes, it was me, and I'm so happy that you want to make another one of the mystery quilts.  It was  from the 2015 Retreat.  It was an easy quilt to make and everyone's turned out great.  I decided to put the clues for that quilt onto the AZ Retreat Blog (Shutterfly site), so that any other retreaters that want to make another one, will have the pattern again too.  I just finished loading the clues on there.

Here is a link to that blog page:  https://azquiltingretreat.shutterfly.com/2015retreat

Let me know if you have any trouble getting it and I'll email it to you.  There are retreater's fabric selections, and pictures of the finished quilt on there that may be helpful, so I decided to start by doing it this way, unless emailing it to you is needed. 

I'm looking forward to seeing a picture of your top when it's finished.

• Edited June 27, 2020 8:29 pm  by  LindaPutt
DonnaMc

Jun-27

No worries, that makes sense.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jun-28

Thanks, again, for leading us through that great mystery.  I think there was such variety the quilts made it such fun!

My sister still uses the one I made as a couch throw :) 

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Jun-30

LindaPutt said:

https://azquiltingretreat.shutterfly.com/2015retreat

Yes Linda, thank you this was such a fun mystery project.  And thanks for the encouragement to finish my top last retreat.  Thanks for bringing this up Donna, I need to get mine quilted. :)

LindaPutt

Jun-30

Hope you have fun!  Can't wait to see what you use for your centers.

LindaPutt

Jun-30

There were so many great ones - I remember your pretty blue & white one.

LindaPutt

Jun-30

That's good to hear Mel.