Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Phx locals....wanted!   Off-Topic Chat

Started Jul-10 by bornblesse2; 271 views.
bornblesse2

Jul-10

To any Phx local Friends.

my youngest has started schooling for airplane mechanics!  So,  he is on the hunt for tools,

but more importantly, for mechanical things he can take part!  Things like lawnmowers, chainsaws, any smaller mechanical things.  They don’t need to work, he needs to practice with his tool and taking things apart.

iF you are throwing such things apart, OR see a good deal on estate sales or such for tools...would you give me a call?

thanks,

Ellen

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jul-10

I'll let Bob know.  Anything special?  hand tools, electric, gas.  Bob may know a little more about it.

bornblesse2

Jul-10

I’m not exactly sure either.....if you are gettting rid of it, let me know and I will ask!

for taking apart he is looking for anything with an engine/motor —lol, small enough to take apart in the garage!  Lol, not a car!

tools, he is trying to start a collection of his own so anything extra as he is starting with nothing.  We are watching marketplace and looking for Potential estate sales to visit.

thanks for asking Bob!  I just thought I’d post here because you never know what someone might be getting rid of.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jul-10

bornblesse2 said:

I just thought I’d post here because you never know what someone might be getting rid of.

Lots of cleaning out happening during this pandemic!

Suze (casuzenn)

Jul-10

dang...I have SEVERAL broken or non-running mowers...I would be happy to donate them to someone who could get use out of them...

bornblesse2

Jul-10

Wish you were closer....or if it was even safer to travel we would come get them!  Zach is attending a school for blue collar types jobs....maybe you could find a place by you?

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Jul-11

If you are registered on Nextdoor, that might also be a good place to post what you’re looking for.