Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

not on purpose   General Discussion

Started Aug-13 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 383 views.

I recently made a bunch of masks for my son to take to school.  He picked out the fabrics for the outside.  and I just grabbed something out of the scrap bin that I thought looked nice.  I happened to glance at the stack and realized that the masks I made for my son look like bras.  with lacy black fabric.  geesh.

Suze (casuzenn)

Aug-13

hahaha!!

Just don't be giving him that observation! no sense in poking the bear...

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Aug-13

nah .. HERE is a lacey bra look ... LOL!

Black lace face mask | Etsy

In reply toRe: msg 3
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Aug-13

oh, we could also do the ruffle look ...

ummm ...  what WAS she thinking?

judyinohio

Aug-13

Looks like an old-timey ruffled diaper cover for baby girl. 

My DMIL bought something like that for my DD who was a whopping nine-pounder at birth ... a bouncing baby girl indeed ... and poor infant had the biggest bottom right from the get-go. persevere

I did ask him, didn't want him to get to school then have someone tease him.  And I like them so if he didn't want them I did.  But he said he didn't care.  but makes me cringe just a little when I see them lying around his room.  eck

tuckyquilter

Aug-21

The mask I wear when forced and can't get around it is flilthy, rubber ear things are covered with makeup.. People gently suggest I might want to get a new one.. BUT I gently tell them that MY mask came right out of the UCLA INFECTIOUS DISEASE ward and has way worse crap on it than the corona beer virus.  oh, and it truly IS from that floor.  LOL