Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Our Granddaughter    Off-Topic Chat

Started Aug-24 by Sandy in TX (Centergranny); 918 views.

I’ve tried 5 different times to add her picture, but the forum is being ugly. But our BEAUTIFUL first granddaughter arrived 8/20/2020! We are beyond thrilled and her brothers & parents  are so in love with her.  She weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. 20 1/2 inches long. She was born at home in water. Lots of pictures on my Facebook page. I wish I could have shared one here.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Aug-24

How wonderful, Sandy!  How many quilts  and receiving blankets have you made already? 

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

How many quilts  and receiving blankets have you made already? 

Two quilts, 2 receiving blankets, 4 burp cloths & appliquéd one bib. That’s all. Helping her two brothers make minky Teddy Bears for her now.  

Midkid5

Aug-24

Congratulations and is her name Piper Gray?

Jo

I saw photos on your Facebook. How sweet!

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Aug-24

Congratulations Sandy!!  How exciting to have a little girl!  I bet you are having the most fun.

latterberry

Aug-25

Congratulations!  What wonderful news.  I bet you loved every minute of making her special quilts.

Midkid5 said:

Congratulations and is her name Piper Gray?

Piper Gray Daly. 

I am, her two youngest brothers are two, they were were for 2 days making her Minke Teddy bears.   Her brothers are 101/2, 12 & 15!  She will be well guarded!

viola (sissly4)

Aug-25

She is beautiful.Love the picture where the three boys look at her.