Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New (to me) Website of Free Patterns...   General Discussion

Started Aug-29 by Judy (DJZMOM); 648 views.
Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Sep-25

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

https://liveartgalleryfabrics.com/free-quilting-patterns/

Thank you for sharing Judy!  There are a lot of wonderful patterns on there.   I really like one of the Mandala Floral patterns, looks great for some of my big floral prints.  Like I need another project.  lol

sueinIL

Sep-26

Wow!  These are really nice patterns!  Seems like the longer you scroll, the more "modern" they get.  Saving this site for sure!~

Thanks for sending them along!

Sue in IL

Suze (casuzenn)

Sep-26

I saved one....the mandala one near the tops... a neat color combo...but I think I would do it EPP instead of all the HSTs that the pattern recommends...if I ever get to it!!

could be done as a 'leader/ender' project...if someone were so inclined...

lppenguins

Sep-28

I know I’m late to the party as usual but I love this website! Thanks Judy

tuckyquilter

Oct-4

maryquilts.com  is great as well for free patterns.

Kay Ahr (KayAhr65)

Oct-6

Ohmigosh, the list seemed never ending!  I get their emails, but I've never found this page of patterns before.  Thank you for sharing!

Kay Ahr (KayAhr65)

Oct-6

Thank you for mentioning EPP.  I'm about to embark on an EPP journey that does not include hexagons.  I've only ever done hexagons when I do EPP.  The new-old Craftsy is back, so I've been watching EPP videos there.