Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I need to enlarge AND print   General Discussion

Started Aug-31 by sueinIL; 264 views.
sueinIL

Aug-31

I need to enlarge and print outlines of a maple leaf, oak leaf, and an aspen leaf.  There are many templates all over the internet and on pinterest.  The problem is, I select one, enlarge it on the screen, and then print it.  It turns out the same small size I started with.  What do I do to get it to print out at the enlarged size I need? Do I have to save it first?  Thanks for help!

Sue in IL

bornblesse2

Aug-31

Sue,  when you get to the print screen you may be able yo enlarge the size.  Or,

I often cut and paste to a word document and enlarge it on the word document.  I don’t know if this helps at all.

sueinIL

Sep-1

I'm willing to try anything!  Thanks, Ellen! 

Sue in IL

CC (ccase5)

Sep-1

there also should be help in your print page. look at top for percentage or other options. fit to page might work, etc. try, try and try again. or take to a UPS or other shop and they can enlarge it for you.
sueinIL

Sep-1

For some reason today, I was able to print out enlargements without any problems.  In fact, the maple leaf was even a bit too large! Anyway I made plastic templates from them to draw around on the fusible.  Looks good to me!  Thank you for your help!

Sue in IL

CC (ccase5)

Sep-1

Goodness. well sometimes computers have a mind of their own it seems. Glad you got it done.
sueinIL

Sep-2

Me, too!

Sue in IL