Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

West of the Mississippi meets east of the Mississippi    Quilting Swaps - Unsewn

Started Sep-30 by latterberry; 492 views.
latterberry

Sep-30

What fun!  I had a lovely lunch yesterday with Viola who is visiting In Illinois.  She is a delightful lady and it is great to finally put a face to someone I have been visiting with virtually.  It's also nice to find someone else who likes to ravel the backroads solo.  I'll let her post a photo if she wants.  Hers turned out so much better than mine.

viola (sissly4)

Oct-1

Thank you Lynn it was nice meeting you too it was short and sweet.I will try and send a picture to see if it will go through I tried once before and it didn't work

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Oct-1

Viola posted a picture on FB and I saw it.  I'm sure it was great fun.  I bet the food was good too.

viola (sissly4)

Oct-1

It was good.Our visit was way too short and sweet.

In reply toRe: msg 1
latterberry

Oct-2

Let's see if I can get this to work.

judyinohio

Oct-2

Bystanders would never guess, looking at this photo, that these seemingly modest-looking ladies are powerful charity quilting dynamos.

viola (sissly4)

Oct-2

I could not get it to work.It said picture is to big.I do not know how to down size it.I was able to put it on Facebook.

viola (sissly4)

Oct-2

Surpris's come in small package.

latterberry

Oct-2

I'm surprised myself that I figured out how to do it without asking for help!

There you two are! So fun to visit with other forum members when they are on the road.