Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

19th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 19-21-2021   News and Announcements

Started Oct-31 by KSCarolyn; 31066 views.
Suze (casuzenn)

Nov-6

KSCarolyn said:

I hate to say but the kyphoplasty procedure didn't give me the results I wanted.  I still have a lot of pain. 

So sorry your back is still hurting...mine hurt for a long time after the two kyphoplasties I got two years ago...hopefully you get some relief from the Dr...only thing they could offer me was physical therapy which did nothing for the back pain (helped other parts of me though, so it wasn't all wasted).. or Tylenol 3...which I use only when I have to to be able to get to sleep - I can only take one dose per day because it interferes with the warfarin too much if I take more - plus, around here they only give you 15 T3s at a time and its major PITA to get the Dr to prescribe more...Pain gradually went away...but for a long time I was questioning whether or not I did the right thing in getting them done. They need to check to see if there is any leakage of the cement...I have heard that causes a lot of pain...

(Now if I could only stop flipping my ribs out of joint!)

In reply toRe: msg 116
LindaPutt

Nov-6

Has anyone heard how today went for Denise & Carolyn?

LindaPutt

Nov-6

Thanks Yetta - I'll miss you too.  This has been such a hard year for everyone.  I hope you can see your family soon.

LindaPutt

Nov-6

It would be so great if we could Zoom - I'm going to hang onto the possibility of that.

Linda, know that you will be missed!! <3 Hugs!

Sorry you won't be there, Jonna! We'll miss you!

KSCarolyn

Nov-7

LindaPutt said:

Has anyone heard how today went for Denise & Carolyn?

I haven't heard any more about Denise.  I saw my doctor yesterday and the surgery worked just fine.  I no longer have pain from the compression fracture but I still have back pain.  The pain is much better than it was and the doctor thinks the pain I feel now is muscular.  He might be right, the pain isn't nearly as bad as before.  I will be doing a month of PT and then check back with him in a month.  Each day I'm better than the day before.

Carolyn

LABFIEND

Nov-7

KSCarolyn said:

Each day I'm better than the day before.

Glad to hear it!!  Hope the PT helps you more and more!!