Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

19th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 19-21-2021   News and Announcements

Started Oct-31 by KSCarolyn; 66651 views.
LindaPutt

Jan-31

Thanks Jo - yes, she's very petite.  I know what you mean about carrying and back issues.  That's my weak point anyway.  Sitting wrong has been bothering me even more that carrying her around so I need to watch that too. 

Time flies, doesn't it.  Zahn just turned 7 and has already been a big help with her.  He jumps around and makes faces at her.  That's right up his alley at his age and she loves it.

nylaagain

Jan-31

I remember telling Lee Ann God gave babies to younger women because they had the energy to chase them, lol. I’ve often wished though I’d had the patience I had as a grandmother.

nylaagain

Jan-31

So sorry to hear about your brothers Linda and Yetta. 

nylaagain

Jan-31

Yetta, did you and Don drive by my place today and leave oranges? They looked, and tasted like Yetta Oranges.

YDritch

Jan-31

I can't say I did....maybe in two weeks?

bornblesse2

Jan-31

Judy,

I got blue sky fabric for the Grand Canyon block!  

LABFIEND

Feb-1

bornblesse2 said:

I got blue sky fabric for the Grand Canyon block!  

Yay, but do you have the blue for the river?  She will need that also!  (the piece is a little short, she could probably make it work with a few changes, but if you have that also.....)

Do you still have the blue sky in stock?  Cause I would take a yard of it also, I love that line!!

LABFIEND

Feb-1

I think there is enough blue river fabric, she may have to piece it to get a long enough piece, but if you have more, that would be great.  what is the name of the line of fabric, did you notice?

LABFIEND

Feb-1

Judy:

Am putting the Grand Canyon row in the mail today.  There is a piece of blue sky, just slightly smaller than I had originally wanted, but it might work.  And Ellen has more!  The river fabric you might have to piece to get a long enough piece, unless Ellen has more of that also.

We can discuss payback later-LOL-I added some notes of my own to the pattern-LOL- just be sure to lay out the pattern and NOT fuse anything down until you are happy with the arrangement!!

KSCarolyn

Feb-1

I emailed everyone a form to fill out for one of the retreat meals that is being provided by Panara.   I couldn't get a form copied to an email that could be filled out and returned.  You will need to check your email and write out what you want from Panara.  Sorry for the messy emails.  Be sure to return your order by Feb. 7th.

Carolyn