Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

19th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 19-21-2021   News and Announcements

Started Oct-31 by KSCarolyn; 66654 views.
keddykat75

Feb-2

So are we all going to be wearing masks all day at retreat or just when social distancing isn’t possible?  Just wondering how it’s going to work so I can be prepared. I know we are sharing rooms, I sure hope we aren’t sleeping in masks. I can only take so long of continuous mask wearing.

keddykat75 said:

Oh good. Can you PM me or email me your contact info?  

Ok, I sent you a PM let me know if you get it.  

Suze (casuzenn)

Feb-2

keddykat75 said:

sharing rooms, I sure hope we aren’t sleeping in masks. I can only take so long of continuous mask wearing.

oh my gosh...I would HOPE not! Most of the beds look like they are more than 6 feet apart from the pictures...

keddykat75

Feb-2

I think I would stay home.  

LindaPutt

Feb-2

Thanks Cathy.  I appreciate your good wishes.

• Edited February 2, 2021 9:21 pm  by  LindaPutt
LindaPutt

Feb-2

She has a sweet disposition, and now that we've gotten her onto hypoallergentic formula, she's happy and smiling all the time.

LindaPutt

Feb-2

Thank you so much Yetta, I appreciate your prayers and hugs.

LindaPutt

Feb-2

Thanks Judy.  Yes, thankfully both Zahn and Lindzey are doing well.  Lindzey's on a good path now, has a nice job with DES, and has turned her life around.  She's so good with Kingsley.  She's really taken to motherhood.  I think it's what's gotten her straightened out.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Feb-2

LABFIEND said...

at least it isn't a wool project-LOL!!

Yes!  But I've got to get going on some so I can use all this wool we found!!

LABFIEND said...

Now I am on to the eagle and then the owls, they have lots more small small pieces!! And I have to pick out the fabric for the owls, I have the fabric for the eagle.

I'll be looking forward to seeing them all together!  I've not really done a project like this for years so this will be fun to try.