Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

19th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 19-21-2021   News and Announcements

Started Oct-31 by KSCarolyn; 68704 views.
Judy (DJZMOM)

Feb-2

LABFIEND said...

at least it isn't a wool project-LOL!!

Yes!  But I've got to get going on some so I can use all this wool we found!!

LABFIEND said...

Now I am on to the eagle and then the owls, they have lots more small small pieces!! And I have to pick out the fabric for the owls, I have the fabric for the eagle.

I'll be looking forward to seeing them all together!  I've not really done a project like this for years so this will be fun to try.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Feb-2

Ami_Quilts (sewingupasto) said...

I am excited for your move and hope we can get together for some sew days and visiting.

Count on it!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Feb-2

LindaPutt said...

She has a sweet disposition, and now that we've gotten her onto hypoallergentic formula, she's happy and smiling all the time.

Oh good!  We had to go through 3 formulas and finally get to a pre-broken down protein formula for our colic to be a bit better.  I'm so glad for her it didn't take quite as long for your sweet one's to be remedied.  I'm sure she feels so much better now!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Feb-2

LindaPutt said...

Yes, thankfully both Zahn and Lindzey are doing well.  Lindzey's on a good path now, has a nice job with DES, and has turned her life around.  She's so good with Kingsley.  She's really taken to motherhood.  I think it's what's gotten her straightened out.

I'm so glad so many prayers have been answered for her.  She is likely enjoying this baby in a way she could not even imagine with Zahn.  I hope there is a father in the situation to help her and help support her too.  I'm so proud of her hard work and determination as you all must be.

lppenguins

Feb-3

Happy Birthday Kathi!!!

I tried to post on FB but is keeps saying page not available. 
hope it was great. 

LABFIEND

Feb-3

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

I'll be looking forward to seeing them all together!  I've not really done a project like this for years so this will be fun to try.

I can't see doing a quilt with them, I think I will make three wall hangings with each of them!   I especially like the owls. Just not a fan of raw edge applique for a quilt to use.

LABFIEND

Feb-3

That's great Linda, glad she has turned her life around, Kingsley is such a cutie!

keddykat75

Feb-3

Thanks. I deactivated my Facebook page. I got so tired  of Facebook. 

bornblesse2

Feb-3

Kathi, as far as masks.....we are trying to give each person a 5 ft - I think- table for separation.  I think Laura found face shield to provide some safety, and so we wouldn’t need to wear masks all day.  We are also utilizing a large outdoor area to spread out and eat and such.

i wear a mask all day for work, but don’t want to wear it all day at retreat either....no need to sleep in one.  I know several of our people sleep with c-paps.  And, several with have vaccines by retreat giving us all a bit more protection.

keddykat75

Feb-3

Oh good. I have to wear one at work only if I have a customer at my desk or if I get up from my desk to walk around in the office, but I don’t love it. When I sew I wear my reading glasses and I have to work to make it so my glasses don’t fog up from the mask.