Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

19th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 19-21-2021   News and Announcements

Started Oct-31 by KSCarolyn; 66653 views.
lppenguins

Feb-3

So many people have shut it down too. I get on it so little. I’m glad it was a good one. :0)

lppenguins

Feb-3

I second that. Everyone stay home and stay healthy before the Retreat. I know we are all looking forward to it!  I’m going to be even more careful if that’s possible. 15 more days

lppenguins

Feb-3

That’s was my brother says too LOL

lppenguins

Feb-3

Hi Ya’ll. I need your Panera orders emailed to me (hostesses too). On post 1354 there’s a list of those received. 
I’m so excited, can you tell? Your going to love this place. 

KSCarolyn

Feb-3

lppenguins said:

On post 1354 there’s a list of those received

I also linked it in Message #3.  Don't forget the deadline is Feb. 7th, just 4more days.

Carolyn

• Edited February 3, 2021 11:06 pm  by  KSCarolyn

Ellen and whomever does the charity quilts: what size do they need to be? I know people have asked before but I never have paid attention...

bornblesse2

Feb-4

Mel, they can really be any size.  I just have one international group that wants 60x 80 as they may be given to a whole family or consistency in shipping, etc....

Judy (DJZMOM)

Feb-5

LABFIEND said...

Just not a fan of raw edge applique for a quilt to use.

I get that.  I have not either.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Feb-5

bornblesse2 said...

We are hoping everyone coming will Have been careful about potential exposures...

I have been planning to be mostly home, as I have been, but DH and I have to travel to TX this weekend.  His cousin passed away after a long illness and hardly any of the extended Akers family from CO are able to attend.  DH he feels he needs to go to represent his aunt/uncle, his own brother and the deceased's immediate brothers.  If you would rather I not attend I understand but we really need to do this.

Hostesses (or any others)...  let me know what you advise or want me to do.  I will comply.