Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

19th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 19-21-2021   News and Announcements

Started Oct-31 by KSCarolyn; 26593 views.
Judy (DJZMOM)

Nov-1

All good and reasonable ways to go about things in these odd times.  Thanks for thinking and discussing through so much.

We'll be hope this will all be in the past by then!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Nov-1

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said...

I waiting.  And waiting.  And waiting for the registration form.  Wondering WHERE the heck is it.    And then I re-read the announcment.

Oh.  I gotta send you an email.  Ooops. 

I kept rereading for where to get the form.  But was so excited I had to slow down and...  oh yeah...  send email dummy!

Roomy!  You infected me from an hour away!!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Nov-1

KSCarolyn said...

You will probably need to bring your own cutters, small cutting boards, travel iron, rulers, etc, to reduce the sharing of tools.  Your best bet is to kit up your projects and do all the precutting before you come or do it in your room.

Makes sense to me.  I often do many of the things mentioned so I think I'll be good.

Suze (casuzenn)

Nov-2

I am sending my form in hopes that all will be normal by Feb...

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Nov-2

Suze (casuzenn) said:

in hopes that all will be normal by Feb...

BWAHAHAAAA!

Normal, she says!   **US**???   Normal?   I don't think that work means what you think it means. :-)

Oh, wow, prepackaging snacks and everything! That's a lot more on you-all! I'll put mine in the mailbox today, but I'm working late...don't think the PO will be open, so I hope it is postmarked ok!

LABFIEND

Nov-2

KSCarolyn said:

We are working on the floor plan now to see how to arrange the room so people will be safe. 

Hey, if you didn't set up ironing boards and the middle cutting boards, you could spread out the tables more.  Hope the hotel lets you put close to the normal amount of retreaters!!  Wait and see, my registration is ready to go in the mail today!!  Love having power!  Still about 180K OG%E customers in OKC without power.

KSCarolyn

Nov-2

Down at the bottom of Message #1, there is a link to email me with a request for a registration form.  That way I don't have to look up your email address and the registration will go to the correct email address.  It's funny how many people have forgotten how to request the form.  They get excited and don't read all the way to the bottom.  LOL

Carolyn

KSCarolyn

Nov-2

We don't prepackage anything, we buy them already prepackaged.  The snacks are the kind that you see in lunch bags.  Small bag of chips, cookies, nuts, cheese crackers, etc.

Carolyn

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Nov-2

I was able to hand my registration to a neighbor yesterday who is going to the post office today thumbsup