Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

19th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 19-21-2021   News and Announcements

Started Oct-31 by KSCarolyn; 55502 views.
lppenguins

Dec-19

Oh that would be great!  Maybe she’d come to us and do appraisals!  I have several

lppenguins

Dec-19

Thanks Kim!

P.S. everyone I’ll get the info on the Masseuses shortly.

Mishii

Dec-19

I haven't booked a flight yet.  If I could find out when others are coming in, I could try to arrange a time around those so maybe some of us could share rides.

KSCarolyn

Dec-19

I think most are coming in on Thursday, early afternoon.  If you come before Thursday, I think you would probably need a hotel room.  I'm not sure and one of the hostesses can correct me if I have it wrong.  I think I remember that if people want to come on Wednesday, we would need a minimum of 12 for the owner to open up the retreat venue for overnight guests.  I don't think we have 12 minimum.

Carolyn

ETA: As soon as people let me know when they are arriving, we can figure out the status of the shared ride.

• Edited December 19, 2020 4:57 pm  by  KSCarolyn
nylaagain

Dec-19

You are such a good organizer.??

bornblesse2

Dec-19

Laura, will we be able to do them In Our smaller venue?

bornblesse2

Dec-19

Carolyn, we are planning on the retreat center Wednesday nite.  We hostesses might be sharing the cost, but it is reserved.  They could come in Wed afternoon or evening and stay with us.

if they want to stay Sunday nite, we would need to figure out how many would be staying and cover that.

lppenguins

Dec-19

Yes, we can designate one area and our ladies will use the upmost of caution 

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Dec-20

A suggestion Carolyn, probably need to update the first post to indicate the change in venue and include the link for the new location?

KSCarolyn

Dec-21

Shoot!  I will have to rewrite the whole darn thing.   If anyone is looking for information on our new venue, the link is in Message #3.  I will have to wait a few days to rewrite it.  Right now I'm in so much pain from sciatica and on pain meds that I can't think straight.  I had an epidural a week ago and it failed miserably.  I'm going to call today to schedule another epidural (two weeks after the first epidural).  If the second epidural doesn't work I'm told I will need back surgery.  When I first get up in the mornings the pain level is at 9 or 10.  I have never had pain like this.  Thank heavens it doesn't last all day.  Most of the day it is a throbbing in my right leg and when I go to bed at night it pretty much stops after I have settled down.  At least I'm sleeping well.  

This has been a terrible year for all of us.  I sure hope the new year will be better for all of us.   

Carolyn