Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

19th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 19-21-2021   News and Announcements

Started Oct-31 by KSCarolyn; 57937 views.
Misha (MISHAMISHA)

Dec-20

A suggestion Carolyn, probably need to update the first post to indicate the change in venue and include the link for the new location?

KSCarolyn

Dec-21

Shoot!  I will have to rewrite the whole darn thing.   If anyone is looking for information on our new venue, the link is in Message #3.  I will have to wait a few days to rewrite it.  Right now I'm in so much pain from sciatica and on pain meds that I can't think straight.  I had an epidural a week ago and it failed miserably.  I'm going to call today to schedule another epidural (two weeks after the first epidural).  If the second epidural doesn't work I'm told I will need back surgery.  When I first get up in the mornings the pain level is at 9 or 10.  I have never had pain like this.  Thank heavens it doesn't last all day.  Most of the day it is a throbbing in my right leg and when I go to bed at night it pretty much stops after I have settled down.  At least I'm sleeping well.  

This has been a terrible year for all of us.  I sure hope the new year will be better for all of us.   

Carolyn

viola (sissly4)

Dec-21

I FEEL FOR YOU. I am under the weather also. I broke my right wrist Dec 7th.So it is in sling. So I know how it feel like missing a body part that does not want to work with the other part. Laura has been a big help.She help me keeping me clean and shining. AL son and family open there house for GP< AND GM Standing over nite Chistmas EVE.So it should be blast.Four beds  rooms. Ten people's.

Everybody have Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. My wish is a better 2021.

LABFIEND

Dec-21

Not good Carolyn, not good. Hope you can get some relief one way or another.

Mishii

Dec-21

I’m so sorry you are hurting. Back pain is the soy.

Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-22

oh dear... I hope you get some relief soon...back pain is the pits.

Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-22

oh wow Viola!! hope your wrist gets better soon.

bornblesse2

Dec-22

Oh no Viola!  Not your right one!  It was bad enough when I broke my left one....what can I do to help you?

there were so many things the first couple weeks I couldn’t do!

but hopefully by now the pain is ok.

viola (sissly4)

Dec-22

Yesterday was the first time I really did not have pain.So that a sign it is healing.I wash 3 loads of clothes.Then just rest.  CANNOT wait when I CAN GET IN MY SEWING ROOM..will be spending the holiday with my stepson faimly staying overnite.It will be a blast. Thank Ellen. I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF  I NEED ANYTHING.

Wish I was closer to be able to help. Sounds like it is starting to mend. I do hope you have a great visit with your family .