Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

19th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 19-21-2021   News and Announcements

Started Oct-31 by KSCarolyn; 52044 views.
Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-22

oh dear... I hope you get some relief soon...back pain is the pits.

Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-22

oh wow Viola!! hope your wrist gets better soon.

bornblesse2

Dec-22

Oh no Viola!  Not your right one!  It was bad enough when I broke my left one....what can I do to help you?

there were so many things the first couple weeks I couldn’t do!

but hopefully by now the pain is ok.

viola (sissly4)

Dec-22

Yesterday was the first time I really did not have pain.So that a sign it is healing.I wash 3 loads of clothes.Then just rest.  CANNOT wait when I CAN GET IN MY SEWING ROOM..will be spending the holiday with my stepson faimly staying overnite.It will be a blast. Thank Ellen. I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF  I NEED ANYTHING.

Wish I was closer to be able to help. Sounds like it is starting to mend. I do hope you have a great visit with your family .

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Dec-22

viola (sissly4) said:

I broke my right wrist Dec 7th.

Oh, No, Viola.  That will really slow you down in the quilting area.  Have you found something else to fill your time?

viola (sissly4)

Dec-22

Yes I have found a new hobby and that is to sit down and smell the roses and also read the Bible and I have Laverne McGee's commentary book from Genesis through revelation and I'm reading that and it's very interesting and I'm learning and I'm growing spiritually

Oh, no!! I'm sorry you're in such pain! HUGS!

And you broke your wrist? Ugh! Be careful with yourself. I'm so sorry!

lppenguins

Dec-22

Oh dear Carolyn, I’m so sorry. I know exactly how your feeling. Just take it easy, use your walker (if you still have one) especially in the house!  You never know when it will grab you and be a 10. 
big Hugs, and prayers for a good outcome with the next shot. ♥?♥?♥?