Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

19th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 19-21-2021   News and Announcements

Started Oct-31 by KSCarolyn; 50734 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

Dec-27

Glad you have found something to help you grow  and keep you engaged.  Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Dec-27

Hoping you all had a Merry and safe Christmas.  We did.  We went to church Christmas Eve with Jim and family, then out to dinner.  They had dinner with us Christmas day.  We played a couple family games after dinner.  Laughed and loved a lot.  What more could we ask for?

YDritch

Dec-27

Sending virtual hugs to everyone and asking for prayers for my DSIL who is 84 and just diagnosed with Covid.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Dec-27

Prayers for your DSIL and all who have had to deal with this virus.

Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-27

oh my Yetta...sending prayers...

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Dec-27

Off topic.

Does anyone remember on what site I can find a list of Singer Sewing machines by registration number and year?  I'm trying to find out the identity of a machine.

Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-27

It cheers me up to hear of folks being normal in the midst of this malestrom...

We had a quiet Christmas, couple of phone calls with my kids. Ate some good food - gingerbread for breakfast, ribeye steak, yams and spinach with nutmeg.  Pumpkin pudding for desert.

I made some neck pillows for my Sis, Mama and Daddy - we took a quick trip down to their house and left the packages on the doorstep. Sis say it makes her feel a wee bit better...

lppenguins

Dec-27

What a wonderful 24 hours!!!

lppenguins

Dec-27

Oh my I’m sorry Yetta, I sure will. 
I want to add my dad Farrell 84 and and wife Lea 75 diagnosed the day they were coming here, Christmas Eve.