Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

19th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 19-21-2021   News and Announcements

Started Oct-31 by KSCarolyn; 56597 views.
YDritch

Dec-28

So much sickness out there and around us.  Sending prayers for their speedy and complete recovery, and gratefulness that you and your family were not exposed.

Now that’s really cool Shelly.  Looks big and comfy. I’m so glad no one went hungry. smile

Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-28

They have those ez-up pavilions at a bunch of restaurants around here...but somehow 'they' (the health department or the governor or somebody who thinks they have authority to decide such things)  think that its too much inside in the outside, if you catch my drift..

Glad it worked out for your family...looks lovely! charming, even!

kind of like an outdoor wedding-ish.  fun.  

Judy (DJZMOM)

Dec-29

viola (sissly4) said...

will be spending the holiday with my stepson faimly staying overnite.It will be a blast.

How very fun!!  I am so glad you are in less pain and healing to get back to your love...  sewing!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Dec-29

viola (sissly4) said...

Yes I have found a new hobby and that is to sit down and smell the roses and also read the Bible and I have Laverne McGee's commentary book from Genesis through revelation and I'm reading that and it's very interesting and I'm learning and I'm growing spiritually

Sounds wonderful!  I'm very happy for you.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Dec-29

latterberry said...

Good for you Viola.  It may have been God's way of saying "slow down and give some time to Me".

That's exactly right!  When my son was a busy toddler I joke about saying I just wanted time to myself.  Well I got it when I got a full blown case of Chicken Pox as an adult!  I learned never to ask for something like that again!  I got time to myself for sure...  to lay in bed feeling like I was hit by a truck and then he backed up and hours spent in a milk bath up to my nose as I was swollen and had itchy areas even in my scalp!  I talked to God a lot during that "quality" time.  

Judy (DJZMOM)

Dec-29

YDritch said...

asking for prayers for my DSIL who is 84 and just diagnosed with Covid.

Oh my...  I'll be praying.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Dec-29

lppenguins said...

I want to add my dad Farrell 84 and and wife Lea 75 diagnosed the day they were coming here, Christmas Eve.

So sorry Laura.  Will certainly be adding to the list who need prayer support right now.