Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

19th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 19-21-2021   News and Announcements

Started Oct-31 by KSCarolyn; 56597 views.
Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-30

lppenguins said:

my Dad and Lea’s cases seemed very light .

thank goodness! 

Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-30

KSCarolyn said:

I almost jumped a foot off the table

yikes...that sounds electrifying!! hoping he did get the right spot and it works!

KSCarolyn

Dec-30

He nailed it!  I'm 75% better in less than 24 hours and I'm hoping 100% better in a few days.  Other good news, when I had my CT scan for my back the report came back with a suspected aneurism in my right kidney.   My doctor told me yesterday that the doppler sonogram  I had on Friday showed no problem with the kidney.  It was perfectly normal.  Prayers work you guys, thank you so much.

Carolyn

KSCarolyn

Dec-30

lppenguins said:

Oh my gosh, doesn’t  that feel so scary! After that happened to me, I have them put me in a twilight sleep so it’s not so painful. 

I didn't think the epidural itself was very painful at all.  Just the shock that went down my leg for a second or two made me realize that he had nailed the pain.  I was happy.

Carolyn

bornblesse2

Dec-30

Oh Carolyn, prayers of thanksgiving!  But, I am still going to pray for you!

KSCarolyn

Dec-30

Thanks, I will always need prayers.  I still have low back pain but that is a different problem from sciatic pain.   Before I got this last injection I was talking to the PA and she was looking at my CT scan and I said "MY back is a disaster area."  She looked at me and said: 'I wasn't going to say that but..... yes it's a disaster area."   lol

Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-30

KSCarolyn said:

MY back is a disaster area.

mine is too...I have shrunk from 5'4 1/2" to 5'1"...have you lost height? 

I have zero clearance between my hip bones and my ribcage...I need to be stretched!!

LABFIEND

Dec-30

So glad you are feeling better!!

LindaPutt

Dec-30

So glad to hear it's working and that your kidney is clear too.  Whew!