Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Amazing original applique from FB - eye candy   Show and Tell

Started Nov-12 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 210 views.

This was posted this morning on the applique group on FB - she says this is all original work, used various hearts from different sources as inspiration.  I love the pieced heart sashing too, hadn't seen that before - looks a lot like the "Briana's heart" swap blocks from years and years ago on about.com.  I may see if I can do something similar on DD's round robin.

CC (ccase5)

Nov-12

I had to jump in here and say yep, that is one gorgeous quilt!! Wish someone would make me one! well, not really. i have no where for such a gorgeous quilt. i have cats!! it's hard remembering to put things on the quilts so they can "lay" on them. I can't be in every room.

why is it a folded quilt will call a cat from across the house.  truely it's almost magical.  I had tossed a folded quilt on to a small footstool behind my rocker, just to move it out of the way.  the next day could not find my cat in any of the usual places.  dear husband happened to look behind the chair and there cat was, sitting here like "what, there was a quilt without cat hair on it, what I was I supposed to do">

CC (ccase5)

Nov-12

Well who else would we have quilts for anyway??? our cats!!