Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

treat yourself to a present   Off-Topic Chat

Started Nov-24 by Pirate (PIRATE_SR); 952 views.
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Nov-24

This is the time of year that companies start tempting everyone with "don't forget yourself when buying presents!" advertisements.   I've had this lingerie advertisement come across my FB feed of late.  The photo really is stunning ... but if you are offended by photos of gorgeous bras on (allegedly) a real woman ... then don't read any further.

Additionally, not only on this advertisement, but on FB posts in general, sometimes the *comments* are more amusing a/o informative than the actual article.  Many times, I'll just read the comments and forgo the click-bait.  :-)   I figured this would be true with this advertisement, so I copied the best of the comments.  Most of the comments I didn't copy were simply admiration of the bra itself.  After seeing 327 "LOVE IT" comments, you kinda get the idea.  :-)

Again ... if you don't want to see a photo of a drop-dead gorgeous bra, scroll on by.  I'm not forcing you to look at it.  In fact, I'm putting the photo and the comments waaaaay down on this post, so even the most straight-laced eyes won't be offended. :-)   And, no, this is a real photo, not a joke or a Rick-Roll.  :-)

Below the photo are the most amusing comments ... according to my sense of humor, that is.  :-)

And the comments ...

If my boobs looked like that, I would walk around in public with this on 

My husband promised me new boobs when I'm done having kids. Tagging this to my dream boob board   <--  [many favorable comments on the "dream boob board"!]

I was thinking there’d be a whole lotta gappy lace if I bought that

Lol if only I had the boobs for this

Those tatas look like they don't need a bra!

I wouldn't wear a sweater if I looked like that. 

That thing would drive me nuts 

I have that exact sweater.lol

How much extra are the boobs? I'd sell a kidney to have boobs that look like that   <----  [my all-time favorite comment!]

CC (ccase5)

Nov-24

Me too! or should i say Me three? I love beautiful bras, but they don't love me.
bornblesse2

Nov-24

That is a looker for sure.....love the comments.

Very pretty, but I bet those little fringy things in the cleavage area would tickle a bit.  (Not that that's a BAD thing sometimes, but just not all the time you are wearing it.  LOL)  

LeeAnn (mom1me2)

Nov-25

Does it come in a pre-pubescent-itty bitty tittie size???? IV feedings have grown to more than just nipple, but I could never dream of those tattas

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Nov-25

LeeAnn (mom1me2) said:

Does it come in a pre-pubescent-itty bitty tittie size???? IV feedings have grown to more than just nipple, but I could never dream of those tattas

So funny, LeeAnn, cuz *I* have the exact opposite problem!  Most (if not all) of the really pretty, sexy bras aren't made to fit my volume.  I need support like the Golden Gate Bridge.  :-)

Too little or too much .. they both have their own set of problems. :-/

But it's sure easier to find sexy, "glamour" bras in the smaller sizes, a la Victoria's Secret.  Yeah, we gals with big bosoms can find *some* sexy designs in our sizes, but rarely do they fit really well and are comfortable enough to wear for an entire formal evening.

It seems that well-fitting brassieres is an ongoing theme in this forum.  Heh.  

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Nov-25

JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt) said:

It seems that well-fitting brassieres is an ongoing theme in this forum.  Heh.

Well, it's us .. ummm ..   "mature", well-endowed, *gabby* forum members who are the active participants.  :-)

tuckyquilter

Nov-26

Too Funny.  but I have a friend who "bought herself" an better looking pair. We're in our 70's now and those boobs are still perky.. lol

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Nov-26

Ya know, I'm not sure if my boobs were EVER "perky".  LOL!