Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Sick people   Off-Topic Chat

Started Dec-21 by bornblesse2; 9121 views.
bornblesse2

Dec-22

That’s what I did in Sept. when I went to see my folks.  Didn’t go anywhere for 2 weeks before going.

but tonight I went to get tested as I found out I was exposed last week.  Both Dr. And expect results will be negative as I have no symptoms....but I need to be safe.  No going anywhere for 2 days now....

sigh......

In reply toRe: msg 9
Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-22

Just got off the phone with Sis and she is going for a COVID test tomorrow.

She has enough symptoms the Dr wants her tested.

I hope my parents don't catch whatever it is. My Dad is severely anemic and has gone back on hospice. My Mom is eating less and less. Sis has no idea how she would have caught it - there are a bunch of medical persons that come by but no one of those has had symptoms, nor has informed her they were sick. Its a mystery at this point. 

2020 is not a good year.

oh Suze, sorry to hear this.  If you can strictly quarantine before hand, you should be able to go visit your parents.  You aren't any more risky than the health care workers.

bornblesse2

Dec-23

Oh no Suze......I hate hearing these things!  My DD tested positive!  She has not had a fever, just cold symptoms, but how frustrating as she has been super careful also!  Her boyfriend now has to quarantine and miss work next week.

i also went last night and got tested.  I hav3nt seen DD as she is 2 hours away.  But , I got some Exposure  at work last week. I have no symptoms and am not to worried, but, on the off chance I might, I will be staying in!

this year is ending in a yucky manner?  This sucks!

Midkid5

Dec-23

Suzi, sorry to hear this.

Covid is unpredictable, the week before I got sick the only place I had been was our small town grocery store, wore mask and talked to no one.  DH who was out and about with his job got it from me.

Jo

In reply toRe: msg 12
Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-23

wwwwaaaaaahhhhhh.....

Sis is positive for COVID...she says she feels pretty bad.. 

2020 - just turn around and go back to where you came from...I don't need no more stinking tragedies....

Suze I am so sorry to hear about your sister!

YDritch

Dec-23

Prayers for her speedy and complete recovery.

In reply toRe: msg 18
Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-23

Thanks for all of the prayers. I am sure they will help. Keep good thoughts that my  parents don't get this virus from my Sis - they are very frail.

Msg 3700.20 deleted