Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Sick people   Off-Topic Chat

Started Dec-21 by bornblesse2; 8161 views.

oh Suze.  I am so so sorry.  Wish there was something we could do to help.  Is home health still coming at all?  

Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-28

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3) said:

Is home health still coming at all?  

not that I know of...though they are likely the ones that infected Sis.. The caretaker thinks she had COVID already so she is still coming - thank goodness for that at least.

Situation is not looking good. Sis says Daddy scared the beejeebees out of her by saying he tried to die twice last night, though he couldn't or wouldn't tell her how he planned to do it.. Mama has said that too in the recent past... I think they are just plain tired of being so limited ... they have no 'quality of life'....just so so so sad..

Mama and Daddy are coughing...but still eating.

Sis says the trotters have been added to the mix...sigh

I am just so frustrated...

In reply toRe: msg 39
Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-28

the caretake is sick too...sigh

bornblesse2

Dec-28

Oh Suze...... I wish I could think of anything at all that I could do!  In my younger years, i would have packed myself up and gone in to help them out! Heaven knows I did it for the in- laws many times.  But not now that I am older.  Wish I had an angel to send your way.

hugs, prayers, and a request that you keep chatting with us here!

Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-28

An angel is arriving in a couple of hours...

My niece who lives in Arizona should be here soon. I just hope she does not come down with the virus. She has two little cuties at home. 

I asked Sis if they have enough PPE...she said more stuff should be arriving soon. She has some masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and she bought a pulse oximeter...

I am conflicted about having my niece go into the lion's den, but she is younger and most younger folks can battle  the virus better...my son and his fiancé came thru it just fine. On the other hand, I am relieved that Sis will finally be able to get some rest.

More prayers are appreciated!

oh that is such a relief!  And they aren't even my family.  Tell your sister she's got lots of folks praying for the situation.

Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-28

I told her and she said to thank you all very much.

Niece has arrived and Sis is sleeping...

Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-28

this kinda got lost in all my drama, how is your daughter doing and how are your other family members doing? 

The young folks seem to shake it off so much easier...

Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-28

How are you feeling Jo?

bornblesse2

Dec-28

Prayers coming!  May your niece stay healthy, and may your family be comforted and helped by her presence!  Hugs....