Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thank you Patti   General Discussion

Started Dec-27 by bornblesse2; 465 views.
bornblesse2

Dec-27

Patti, a mysterious box arrived last night from you!

thank you for yet more quilt tops!  They are amazing and you and your cousins generously making these is gratefully appreciated.,

I will post a few pictures.....

In reply toRe: msg 1
bornblesse2

Dec-27

And more....

In reply toRe: msg 2
bornblesse2

Dec-27

And last, but not least...

LABFIEND

Dec-27

You are welcome!  My cousin Cindy in Kansas (Aunt Margaret's daughter) made 21 and sent to me!!  I sent some to you and some to Mishii (she says she will quilt them and bring them to retreat for someone else to bind-LOL) and kept a few for me. (I didn't want to quilt all of them-LOL!!)  I know you can use them and your ladies will have fun tying them!!

I am still working on getting all the orphans from last retreat (and my visit to Pat and Hilda) together in a few more quilt tops.  I see a marathon quilting session is my future!

Looks like patti has been busy. Very nice tops that will make someone out there happy.

Suze (casuzenn)

Dec-27

so cool! and pretty!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Dec-27

Thanks to Patty and her cousin, your small group will be busy for a while.

LABFIEND

Dec-29

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

Such nice tops!!

Thanks Judy, but the credit goes to my kansas cousin Cindy, who made the tops.  I just passed them on (so I wouldn't have to quilt all of them-LL)  

bornblesse2

Dec-30

Hey Patti - you will be glad to know I created this mess on account of you today,

I pulled out the box of Christmas fabric ( that I have been trying to get rid of, BTW) and pulled out pieces to create backings for the two Christmas quilts you sent in the first box! 
While at it, I set aside a few things that I can kit up.

now, I have this left over to refolded and get back in the box!  Geeze, I have really procrastinated on the stuff on my list!  Lol....and it is ALL Patti’s fault......

ps.....anybody in need of Christmas fabric?