Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

circle mini quilt done   Show and Tell

Started Jan-18 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 681 views.

I'm liking this mini quilt thing.    Done and on to the next wish list item.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jan-18

Wow, Dee ... that looks fantastic!  Nicely Done. 

How are you going to quilt it?

it's all done, quilted and bound.  I just did SID on the diagonal.  The squares are only 2" finished and since it's a small wall hanging it didn't need much.  I continued the SID/diagonal into the borders.  It was good SID practice

Suze (casuzenn)

Jan-18

wow...you are really fast! this was just a concept a couple of days ago!

I like how it turned out!

judyinohio

Jan-18

ROY G BIV in a box .... very clever and extremely well done.  I really like your improvement on the color wheel!

Midkid5

Jan-18

Very nice, always fun to get something finished.  What is the next project?

Jo

thanks all.  re what's next, not exactly sure.  I'm still working on the hand piecing forever project.  And I have a couple of quilts to quilt.  Plus we're getting ready to remodel the bathroom next to my sewing room.  And in the beginning stages of planning to build a new house.  Sooooo, I may not be sewing much over the next several weeks/months.  Especially if I decide to do the painting of the bathroom cabinets & walls myself.  phew now I'm tired. ha.

LindaPutt

Jan-18

I absolutely love everything about this Dee.  How did you end up making the circles?  I remember there was some discussion about it.   What did you finally decide to do?

I would love to make a quilt like this.  if you shared the pattern, I neglected to write it down.  Would you share it again?

LindaPutt

Jan-18

A perfect decision for quilting this quilt.