Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Duh moment   General Discussion

Started Jan-19 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 214 views.

I recently posted a link to a youtube video with a person who I said sounded very familiar, wondered if perhaps it was Judy A. 

Well today I was looking through my book shelf for a quilt pattern and happened to glance through some old CD's I had honestly forgotten I owned.   INCLUDING ONE BY THAT TEACHER!  Seriously! I have no memory of watching that video but the package is opened, so I must have.  Sigh.  I used to remember every piece of fabric I purchased, every book, every quilt.  And now I'm constantly running across "surprises" in my stuff.  shaking my head.....

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jan-19

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3) said:

And now I'm constantly running across "surprises" in my stuff.  shaking my head.....

Wait until you move.  You will find many things that you forgot you have.  I've been opening the last boxes of the move(2.5 yr ago).   It's interesting.  Took a bunch to the thrift shop today.  There will be more.

latterberry

Jan-20

Sadly, I've been having more and more "duh" moments.