Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I am a Finalist! Cherrywood Diana   Show and Tell

Started Jan-25 by shout4joy (kjlamp5); 300 views.
shout4joy (kjlamp5)

Jan-25

I'm so excited! Now I have to sew the binding (I glued it for the picture) and sew on a label and send it off!

Happy dancing ...

Kim D. (KIMDIG)

Jan-25

Congratulations for becoming a finalist!  Your quilt is beautiful!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jan-25

**WOW**   That is a fantastic accomplishment!   Congratulations!

Midkid5

Jan-25

Way to go girl!  Do you enter this challenge every year or just when you like the subject matter?  I seem to remember you doing loin king.

Jo

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jan-25

Congratulations!!  Your creation is just classic and lovely...  much like Diana was.  And your use of beadwork is stunning and not over the top!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jan-25

Midkid5 said:

I seem to remember you doing loin king.

::snort::  ::chuckle::  ::smirk::

Remember .. this is a PG forum.  We don't want to know about anyone "doing" anyone. :-)   Having said that, I'd sure like to see her "loin king" .... must be pretty doggone spectacular.  :-)  :-)

Suze (casuzenn)

Jan-25

gorgeous...love the beading...

Congratulations! I have already seen a couple of your pieces live, one piece twice in Houston and Sisters Quilt show (your Lion King) and another one in Houston. You always have really fun pieces.

Shelley were you at the Sister's show that had the Lion King or was that the year before. I went two years in a row. They had them in a separate tent and the exhibit was pretty awesome.

Suze (casuzenn)

Jan-25

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said:

Midkid5 said: I seem to remember you doing loin king.

::snort::  ::chuckle::  ::smirk:: Remember .. this is a PG forum.  We don't want to know about anyone "doing" anyone. :-)   Having said that, I'd sure like to see her "loin king" .... must be pretty doggone spectacular.  :-)  :-)

geeze....

you guys made me laugh!!