Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Happy March 1st Everyone!!!   General Discussion

Started Mar-1 by Judy (DJZMOM); 1191 views.
Judy (DJZMOM)

Mar-1

Can you believe it is March already?  What new project do you have planned for Spring?

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Mar-1

I hope to be able to avoid starting a new project and hope to finish 2 UFO projects.  We will see if I have the will power for that.   If I finish them, I may give myself permission to start a new one.wink

repainting cabinets in two bathrooms - whee.  I put the 1st coat on the smaller bathroom today and now am going to treat myself with an evening in my sewing room. blush

Today I pieced backing fabric and loaded it on the longarm. I am gonna lay out the small art quilt I put a border on recently, a pair of quilted slippers, a little quilted hanging container and if there is still space maybe a little bag.

I bought some deep green Kona cotton today to bind my bargello. The fabric is in the dryer so I can work on that this week too. 

Next week I will start on Dee's beautiful applique top.

tuckyquilter

Mar-1

I "Hope" to have my 2019 mystery quilt, Frolic, in flimsy form.  I usually have another project to play with if I get tired of the one I'm working on.. mental diversion.. so to speak.

Just finished this!

That is a fun quilt. I love the colors!

Suze (casuzenn)

Mar-1

I cut out another 7 blocks for the Prairie Flower quilt yesterday and  bagged them into blocks.

Started 'Targeted Therapy' today...(not calling it by its normal name!) I can see I will have to take a block or so with me...they want to observe me for 30 minutes before they let me go.  Cycle is every Monday and Thursday for two weeks then one week off...they have me scheduled until April at this point. Did fine with the first one!

I take more pills in about 5 minutes.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Mar-2

Best wishes and good luck!  

After I finished sewing the body of my latest project I think I'm looking forward to getting back to sewing!  After quilting retreat with friends I'm looking forward to doing to baby quilts I'm a year overdue in making!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Mar-2

Don't catch too many fumes with that paint!  I'm glad you can take a break and sew.