Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Denise Ware   General Discussion

Started Aug-7 by Sandy in TX (Centergranny); 3942 views.

Has anyone heard anything about Denise? Bob Codney put on his FB page 

Prayer request 

Sadly, one of our close friends, Denise W was found unresponsive and rushed to the hospital a short time ago. That’s all we know.

Always smiling and a good friend, Denise is  a quilter in Cathy’s quilting group, we have know Denise for a number of years. 

Prayers that this will turnout positive

Bob

LABFIEND

Aug-7

Oh no, hope they found her in time to help her.

LABFIEND said:

Oh no, hope they found her in time to help her

That’s what I’m praying for. 

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Aug-7

OH NO!  I saw a different post on FB but it was cryptic, along the lines of "I hope everything is OK with Denise" ... but that was all.

This is very disturbing and distressing news.  

In reply toRe: msg 4
Suze (casuzenn)

Aug-7

update from Bob...

Her one Daughter is here and her other is on the way from CA. The sad news that I just found out is that Denise has a massive bleed on her brain and the hospital is keeping her alive till her other daughter arrives.

This does not sound good...sending prayers....

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Aug-7

oh dear.   What very sad news.

MelRN

Aug-7

Oh no!!!! Praying...thanks for sharing!

Thanks for letting us know Suze. We will all miss her.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Aug-7

Sandy, thanks for sharing this sudden, sad news.  I trust some of the local AZ quilters can get to Nyla and Sharon to be with them or comfortingly share the news with them.  

Denise was such a special person and good friend to so many of us who laughed and carried on with her through the years.  She was a determined fighter and tough gal who took no lip from anyone and you always knew where you stood with her.  But a bigger heart is rarely seen in this world today.  (imho)  I will miss her hearty voice and fun laugh.

I pray that Jason (her grandson/caregiver), two daughters, brother and the rest of the family and friends are comforted knowing Jesus welcomed her to her eternal home with a full and perfect body and with no pain.