Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

this does NOT apply to me, however still funny.....   General Discussion

Started Aug-12 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 991 views.
Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Aug-12

BWAHAHAHA!

I don't know what you mean.

judyinohio

Aug-12

That is very cute.

I went bonkers one time at The Door Mouse but the receipt wasn't quite like that ...

Hah!  I used to buy a lot of remnants at JoAnn's, and the receipts were long, but not that long.  LOL  Looks kinda like CVS receipts too.  

I can see going bonkers at the door mouse.  I was too overwhelmed the one time I got to visit.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Aug-13

Hahahahahaa!  Most excellent!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Aug-13

I'm not that bad but Bob may not agree.  He loves to say that we moved 2,000 lbs of fabric to this house but it isn't true.  At least I don't think it is......

judyinohio

Aug-13

You know, there is one thing I see in that joke photo that is very truthful .... you thrive when you have a healthy stash.

Seriously, what a non-quilter sees as "too much" fabric is a source of creative joy and stimulation and help when the juices are flowing and you are searching for "just the right fabric" for a project that is underway. Your brain is ticking and your ideas are flowing and you need a certain something to fill a space in the thing you are working on.

Jumping in the car and driving to the store would ruin the momentum you have going on ....

I won't tell you how many "reds" I grabbed off the shelf before my "AHA!!!" moment when I found just the right one for the inner border; all of the reds in the one inch strips are prints and I found a red solid (Moda Bella "Country Red") that will a perfect inner border.

I tell myself that the solid red is screaming at the red prints to shut up and behave themselves.  stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

See what happens when you buy fabrics on impulse? They are there when you need them.

Pamjr

Aug-13

LOVE the fabric on the bottom, with the circles!

MelRN

Aug-13

Gosh, looks like CVS!