Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I HAVE to make this for my daughter   General Discussion

Started Aug-24 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 566 views.

My daughter is a llama fanatic and has been ever since the Disney movie Emperor's new groove came out.  Shortly after we moved to a neighborhood where several people had llamas and she was over the moon when she got to help feed them.  So ever since if we see something llama, we grab it for her.  She currently has several llama stuffed animals, a llama shower curtain and a llama robe that I made her.  Well look what I found today.  The pattern isn't out yet but as soon as it is, I will have to get it and make her ANOTHER quilt.  too cute.

DH and I went for a fun weekend away in the mountains. We went to breakfast one morning and I saw an amazing mural on the side of a building. Will send it to you.

Midkid5

Aug-24

Dee the pattern is out if you go to Elizabeth Hartmans web site.  Details on your post say “kit”.  She also has a pattern Lloyd and Lola.  Her patterns are very easy to follow I’ve made a couple.

Jo

thanks for pointing that out.  I had seen where she said it would be available August 13 on her site, but when I tried clicking to purchase it was grayed out.  I then closed the window and went back in and now I can click on it.  weird.

judyinohio

Aug-25

Your DD will be over the moon when she sees this quilt.  I predict tears of happiness.

latterberry

Aug-26

That is just too cute!  You could make 2 while you are at it.  My granddaughter would love one too!

haha.  the instructions are interesting, very detailed piecing and lots of pieces, cutting layout, etc.  I need to go fabric shopping for the body fabric, I don't have any solids appropriate - she says a FQ is enough for each.  I guess Kona solids.

Yes! Lots of pieces. I’ve made two of her wolf patterns. The key is to make every different piece. I believe Ami quilted mine in a wood grain all over pattern.