Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Smiling Faces - say hi to friends   Off-Topic Chat

Started Sep-19 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 2272 views.

I thought about doing this earlier when Judy K posted a picture but I never could get a selfie I didn't hate.  This weekend I had a picture taken at a local guild function.  I still don't like the picture of myself but I guess few people ever do (at least my generation).  So in the spirit of saying hi  - here I am with my short gray hair, waving hi.

be sure to post your pics folks, don't be shy.

judyinohio

Sep-19

I like the smiling face a lot and I don't see any grey hairs.

But what's that black thing around your neck?

• Edited September 19, 2021 10:29 pm  by  judyinohio

The gray is only about 50% so far. And the black thing is a wireless headset that connects to my phone. It has ear buds that retract when not in use and it vibrates against my neck when my phone rings. Very helpful in noisy places. I have used one for years and years. It makes talking on a cell phone hands free. And audiobooks easy to hear even when sewing or quilting.

bornblesse2

Sep-20

I am very very gray these days….I gave up coloring during Covid.

I should have a decent photo or two in a couple of weeks.  Going to attend our 50-year high school reunion in Irving at end of September-first of October.  

50 years - yikes!  It sure has gone by fast.  

And where is your photo?  That's the point of this thread, to share recent photos.

and where is yours?  that's the point of this thread, for everyone to share.  Not just me. grinning

MelRN

Sep-20

Here ya go, trying to do that duck face thing.

CC (ccase5)

Sep-20

Hey, great photo and great info on the headset thing. hearing is almost gone in my left ear. Hmmm, I may look into one of those!