Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Denise Ware quilts   Show and Tell

Started Sep-26 by Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3); 660 views.

I thought I'd start this thread to share the quilts being finished for Denise's family.    I finished quilting these this weekend and will send them back tomorrow.  Ellen, thanks for sending me such pretty bright quilts, I enjoyed working on them. I was a little nervous to wash them, worried about bleeding since I don't know how the fabric was prepared, otherwise they are complete, just need a label.

latterberry

Sep-27

Both are stunning quilts.  It's wonderful that you gals are doing this.

bornblesse2

Sep-27

Dee, those look so great!  
thanks so much for that!   I haven’t worked on the ones here due to traveling, and leaving again tomorrow.  But things are getting organized and coming along thanks to my VOS friends,

Dee those are beautiful. I am looking forward to getting one to do as well. Denise just loved all those wonderful screaming bright colors.

bornblesse2

Sep-28

Ami, we will get one to you down the road!  I got out several to work on before my first trip.

now, I leave today to help my parents a bit.  Return a few days and head to a retreat up north with Carrie and Cathy!

I plan to piece a backing while up there and can then send you a 2 sided quilt! Lol…..then I will puzzle out what is left.  A couple tops are being finished….

You sound busy. Have a good trip and the retreat sounds awesome.

LABFIEND

Oct-11

Ellen:

Got the baby quilt done, quilted it with hearts and meandering.  Washed and has a label, but if you want to put a different label on it that's find, I am not much on cute labels!!  Had some extra fabric left over, so made some blocks with the same fabric.

bornblesse2

Oct-11

Patti,  that looks terrific!

I do simple labels also!  Let me contact family and see if this should be send straight to great grand baby!!  And get an address.

no sense in mailing it more than it needs.

LABFIEND

Oct-11

bornblesse2 said:

!  Let me contact family and see if this should be send straight to great grand baby!!  And get an address.

OK, I haven't mailed it yet, so i will wait till I hear from you.