Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Football material   General Discussion

Started Oct-10 by viola (sissly4); 355 views.
viola (sissly4)

Oct-10

Ladies I need your help founding football material that has the helmet and the men playing in bright color's. I have only found the material with the helmet in bright color's.I am making a quilt for

making a little quilt for our pastor little boy.

viola (sissly4)

Oct-10

They are pretty. Do you know of any quilt shop on line that would have sport material?

judyinohio

Oct-10

These fabrics I sent links about are for sale by individual people, they are not shops.

They are people like me.

It's okay to buy from Etsy sellers, Viola.  Just imagine that someone like Judy in Ohio is trying to "thin out the herd" of fabrics on her shelves and is selling fabrics a  yard or two at a time on Etsy.  There is nothing illegal or "bad" about using Etsy.

I have bought a hand-made purse from a woman in Russia, I have bought lovely polymer clay bowls from a woman in Israel, I have bought a pair of earrings made from ancient Roman glass and sterling silver from another woman in Israel; I could go on and on about the various things you can buy from Etsy sellers.

It is a whole world of people who do not want to pay the fees charged by eBay and so they use etsy.com instead.

Viola:  I have had very good results with the online fabric shop eQuilter.com  I needed some hockey fabric for my grandson's quilt, and they had some beautiful hockey fabric.  I did find this one football player fabric they have online, but they only have a small amount remaining.  BUT I know that they do re-stock their fabrics, and I get an e-mail from them every time the fabric is back in stock.  I am wondering if this is the kind of fabric you are looking for.

https://www.equilter.com/product/278942/football-novelteenies-players-at-practice-ivory-digital  

I see that it is also available online at Fabric Shack -- found through quiltshops.com  They have it in an off-white and a black background.  Nice, bright colors.

https://www.fabricshack.com/cgi-bin/Store/store.cgi?product=qt_footballnovelties&productid=qt27984e&tracking4=search%20qt27984e&pid=1#qt27984e

viola (sissly4)

Oct-10

I have bought material from Esty. I have found what I was looking for in my stack. I thought I had use it all. Thanks for your time. I book mark it in case I need it.

viola (sissly4)

Oct-10

Thanks for helping me.I seen them but it was not what I was looking for. I found what I was looking for in my stack.