Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

If You Are a Fan of MSQC   General Discussion

Started Oct-22 by judyinohio; 218 views.
judyinohio

Oct-22

We have subscribed to People magazine forever (it was a favorite in our office waiting room) and so even though I am old and don't know many of the "stars" in the magazine any more we still keep the subscription. I was reading the newest issue this afternoon and I was surprised to see this book by Jenny Doan listed.

Yes, our Jenny from The Missouri Star Quilting Company has written a memoir that earned a mention in People magazine!  It certainly got gushing ratings on the Amazon website.

https://www.amazon.com/How-Stitch-American-Dream-Family/dp/0785253033/####?Adv-Srch-Books-Submit.x=40&Adv-Srch-Books-Submit.y=15&dchild=1&qid=1634930344&qsid=138-0750703-8588012&refinements=p_27%3Ajenny+louise+doan&s=books&sr=1-1&sres=0785253033&unfiltered=1

I actually I just finished listening to it on audio book last night - she also narrated.  I enjoyed it.  Amazing what has happened to her business.