Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 63779 views.
LindaPutt

12/8/21

I'm really excited to have you living so close to me.  It will be so fun getting together to sew.

keddykat75

12/8/21

Me too!  It will be great. 

Suze (casuzenn)

12/8/21

Surprise...its Surprise!!

whoohoo!

In reply toRe: msg 229
KSCarolyn

12/8/21

I'm looking for the 2008 Retreat Group Picture.  I know we took one, but do I have it........Noooooo?  I gathered all the group pictures and I don't have that one.  We usually have several people take pictures after we have taken the official one.  Look through your old pictures and see if you have one for that year.  My OCD can't stand the thought that I only have 19 years' worth and not 20.   (grumble, grumble, grumble)

Carolyn

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

12/9/21

2008 retreat picture - well I was there, but apparently it was before I had a smart phone.  sorry.

lppenguins

12/9/21

Wow I’m sorry you had such a reaction. I had a stiff arm each time but that’s it. I hope you back up and running. 

lppenguins

12/9/21

I still haven’t managed to alter those nice pink PJ’s we all got a few years ago. I bought them, they were huge, and I missed the picture while putting them on! There is the same drawer since retreat lol. 

lppenguins

12/9/21

Omgosh where ever did you find that video?  

lppenguins

12/9/21

Oh how cool!  It a great area. I live about 5 miles East of Linda. With 2 quilt stores between us

keddykat75

12/9/21

How fun!  I will be on Coyote lakes pkwy. Do you have my phone number?  If so text me. I don’t know where my retreat list is.