Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 68601 views.

I like t-shirt logos big and on the front. It will be fun to see what she comes up with.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

12/11/21

Next week!  That was fast.  I guess you found a place.  Have you sold your home up there?

keddykat75

12/11/21

Not for another couple of months, but we wanted out of the snow and cold. We found a place in Surprise by Laura and Linda. We got the moving truck today and it is mostly loaded. Will finish tomorrow and clean the house really good then head out on Monday. Staying with a friend who lives in the middle Monday night and we will be there Tuesday.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

12/11/21

Looking forward to you and Robert being here.  We will have to get together after you are settled.  Let us know if we can help in any way.

keddykat75

12/11/21

We are looking forward to it too. Thank you for you offer of help. We sold a lot of stuff so moving in should be pretty easy. We only needed a 15 foot truck this time. Last time we moved it was a 26 foot truck.

KSCarolyn

12/12/21

We still have an opening if you would like to come to the retreat in February.

Carolyn

keddykat75

12/12/21

Yay!  I thought it was full. I will email you. 

KSCarolyn

12/12/21

I just sent you a registration form

Carolyn

KSCarolyn

12/12/21

Be sure to check Message #3 to catch up on anything you might have missed.

Carolyn

keddykat75

12/12/21

Thank you. It will be a few days before I will have access to print it out and get it sent in.  I am glad it will work out to come.