Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 60152 views.
LABFIEND

1/30/22

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

I was thinking I could have friends sign and not their special memory or one word for why they continually come back!!!

That's a great idea!!

bornblesse2

1/30/22

I could bring my die and cutter if you want to cut those stars at the retreat….just let me know.

viola (sissly4)

1/30/22

What made you decide to buy a go cutter.You told me you can cut just as fast your self.You could have bought my.I never use my.I just sold it in Dec to a friend of my in Mo.I took it to her. Then we went to Mo Star quilt shop.That was interesting to see how she put that town togather. Seven stores she has.

Mishii

1/30/22

I got my lotto blocks done. All of them have at least 6 points!

Mishii

1/30/22

I want a small. 

bornblesse2

1/30/22

I got one for almost nothing at work…..I don’t use it a lot, but I have bought a few BOB pattern dies that cut those blocks with pieces that are intensely hard to cut by hand. ( the discount at work makes it affordable for a few things).

viola (sissly4)

1/30/22

That makes sense to me it was just a lot of waste because I work with a lot of small pieces and as my friend showed me the very first time how to use the block it was just like I said a waste of fabric and I have lots and lots of scraps I don't need any more than

I would like a large logo, please.  Not sure if I will have a light gray or a white T-shirt - whatever Michael's or Hobby Lobby have in my size.  

Judy (DJZMOM)

1/31/22

bornblesse2 said...

I could bring my die and cutter if you want to cut those stars at the retreat….just let me know

Thanks.  I'll let you know.  I don't want to add to the load you are likely bringing.  

Do I know you or what!?!??

Judy (DJZMOM)

1/31/22

Gee...  I've been thinking about asking for a Go cutter as since my stroke sometimes my right hand is not as accurate as it used to be as I get older.  I wish I knew you were going to sell yours.  Glad you found someone to give it a new home.