Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 60515 views.
LABFIEND

2/1/22

KSCarolyn said:

Those of you who are flying in, can you send me your itinerary?  We like to know when you are coming and leaving.  So far I have only gotten one.

Will do!!

Mishii

2/1/22

It’s a secret. I’ll just pop up out of nowhere and say surprise!

Also, I don’t remember. 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

2/1/22

bornblesse2 said:

I plan to make more lotto blocks!  I bought the Accuquilt flying geese die which is perfect for these blocks.  Makes them super easy.  I hate flying geese, but love stars.  It doesn’t make much sense, but the die trim all the triangle corners so perfectly! just havent gotten time to get back to it.

Like you, I don't like making flying geese but I love stars.  I have 6 more blocks cut out to put together.  Hopefully I can get to them this week.  I also used the Accuquilt to cut them.  

Cathy (cacnurse1)

2/1/22

lppenguins said:

I do have my 3 FQ for the LCR game. 

Did you have trouble finding fabric with lilies?  And just what green is "emerald" green?  I guess I'll figure it out.  Don't want to miss playing the game.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

2/1/22

Can't wait to see you.  So glad you are able to come.  I know your Mom will be happy to see you too.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

2/1/22

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

Boy, you can tell I haven't pieced for awhile.  I took me aaaaaall day just to do one block the other day.  I've got 3 more stars cut into parts and am trying to decide how many more to prep!

6, of course!  Just kidding.  No pressure.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

2/1/22

Mishii said:

got my lotto blocks done. All of them have at least 6 points!

Wait!!!!  I thought these were 8 pointed stars????? stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyesflushed

In reply toRe: msg 581
Cathy (cacnurse1)

2/1/22

Remember me?  I'm the one who said to wrap your item for the left/right story game.  Well, I was wrong.  The group had already decided to pass them unwrapped.  I'm sure none of you have wrapped yours yet.  Do not wrap your item for the L/R story game.

God frequently reminds me of my imperfections................