Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 59009 views.
viola (sissly4)

Feb-18

I also would like to have a logos a small one if you have any left.

In reply toRe: msg 688
KSCarolyn

Feb-18

Tomorrow is the deadline to get your logo size to me.  We will start making them Monday and Tuesday of next week.  We will try to have some extras for those that requested one.

Carolyn

Hostesses, is there going to be a shop hop? I would LOVE to do my annual trip to SAS.

KSCarolyn

Feb-18

We don't have a shop hop on the schedule.  You can use your free sewing time or lunch time to go.  I don't know if there is a SAS close.  Maybe one of the hostesses can jump in here to let you know.

Carp;yn

LABFIEND

Feb-19

Ellen: Getting close, yay!!  I am checking, will I have a loaner machine at retreat?  I was kinda on the fence when I sent my registration in, and need to know if I have a machine or need to bring mine.

Trying to start getting packed!!

LABFIEND

Feb-19

Another question Ellen, are you going to have fabric for making charity quilts, or do I need to bring some.  I had planned on doing charity quilts from your fabric, if that works for you. Otherwise I can kit up some of my fabric for charity quilts.

Do you remember how to do that quilt where you make squares then slice it to go on point?  I could do one of those.

grin

Mishii

Feb-19

I have those instructions somewhere. 

Jonnas quilt sounds like it would be a good charity too. I’ll text you. 

The chandelier would also go fast if she has yardage. 

LABFIEND

Feb-19

I like BQ patterns and Scooch over patterns, really fast and stupid proof (for me!!)

bornblesse2

Feb-19

Patti,

yes, you are on the list for a loaner machine!

and yes, there will plenty of fabric bundles and charity to work from!

and yes, I will bring the squares on point pattern!  I was just sharing that at guild!  As a matter of fact, I will look in my cut squares at church (of which there are MANY) and will see if I can bring you a pile!  Then you can find the border fabric and outside triangles!

bornblesse2

Feb-19

I will bring my fast and easy notebook with a collection of pattern ideas for anyone who needs them.

it has my BQs in it also.