Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 60871 views.
LABFIEND

Mar-2

Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3) said:

dear Pat Adney. What a wonderful, sweet lady. I

Yes, I spent the night at her house when I had dropped my Nolting off in Marion for service, on my way to Wisconsin to visit my college buddy.  She had lots of quilts and if I remember, we went to her quilt guild meeting.  She was a nice lady!

LABFIEND

Mar-2

lppenguins said:

all still sits where he stacked it.  (Until Saturday) lol

I did work on the black and white quilt from Denise, but still haven't dug in to the fabric bags!! I will dig down to the Australian fabric sometime-right now still on the floorin the bag!

Yes, it was great fun at our table this year!!

lppenguins

Mar-2

Oh no hurry. No idea what I’ll do with it yet. 

Suze (casuzenn)

Mar-2

lppenguins said:

I did let my husband unpack the car, but….  all still sits where he stacked it.

eh..me too! I have many piles! I need to get everything put back where it was and the machine set back up. 

It was a great Retreat...and I am so glad to have made it!

KSCarolyn

Mar-2

I'm one of these crazy people who cannot rest until I have unpacked everything right when I get home.  It's not a blessing.  I was so tired and it took a long time.

Carolyn

bornblesse2

Mar-2

I unloaded the car right away.  But then rested.

Monday I had work, and it was BUSY!  Sigh….. yesterday, I only got half of my stuff put away, along with laundry.  Today, I am whiling away at some of it.  But mostly this morning I am doing floors.  That always wears me out!

i am slow at putting away.

that poem is lovely, thanks for sharing that.

I have been washing all the fabrics I brought home from SAS and Denise's stash. Almost done with all that. Next I need to go thru all the non fabric stuff and put it away.

I have been quilting my current UFO on the longarm and making great progress.

I have also been sewing for DBIL. Today I sewed a bag/box prototype thing for him. It had 8 Y seams!!!

Suze (casuzenn)

Mar-2

Ami_Quilts (sewingupasto) said:

Today I sewed a bag/box prototype thing for him. It had 8 Y seams!!!

yikes!! that is a lot

MelRN

Mar-2

What 30's do you need? strips? FQ? Charms?