Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20th ANNUAL VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING RETREAT Feb 24-27-2022   News and Announcements

Started 10/29/21 by KSCarolyn; 59078 views.
Suze (casuzenn)

11/13/21

A grand adventure begins!!

It will be nice for you to be in the Phoenix area...

Judy (DJZMOM)

11/13/21

What fun it looks like you are having!!  That's quite a haul Patty!

Judy (DJZMOM)

11/13/21

Oh my Kathy!  That's a sudden BIG change.  But I think it has been a dream of yours for some long time.  Best wishes!

keddykat75

11/13/21

Yes, it has for sure!  So excited. 

LABFIEND

11/13/21

Judy: I was holding Mishi's stash, altho mine purchases were already in the car!!

Midkid5

11/14/21

Glad you girls managed to get your trip in before winter weather became an issue. I'm sure with your combination of characteristics a memorable time was had.

Here in ND the ground has a good covering of white due to Friday and Saturday snow fall.  I enjoyed it for a while this morning as I shoveled the drive. Temps were only in the low twenties.  However as the traffic increased and the city sander worked to make the streets safer, the beauty of God's handy work was knocked down a degree or two.

Jo

Me I am excited for Winter and snow. We went skiing today for the first time this season! So much fun. 

In reply toRe: msg 98
MelRN

11/14/21

Anyone want a started string project that this lady is sick of looking at? Strings just aren't for me. I don't have the patience for them. I can bring them w/me to retreat for whomever would like them.

MelRN

11/14/21

They are yours! :D Writing your name on them now!