Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Merry Christmas   General Discussion

Started Dec-17 by NanaSuz; 1108 views.
NanaSuz

Dec-17

Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping you are all staying healthy in this crazy Covid time.  I know how busy everyone is this time of year, but I didn't want the time to get away from me. Just wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday. Hope you get a chance to see family this year.  

Merry Christmas from Nana Suz in Ohio

MelRN

Dec-17

Merry Christmas to you, too!

latterberry

Dec-18

and Merry CHRISTmas to you too.  

bornblesse2

Dec-21

Merry Christmas to you also!  I’m still trying to figure out our Christmas menu and get shopping done.  Daughter and her boyfriend are spend Christmas Eve day with us, so need things ready.

tuckyquilter

Dec-21

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Quilting Year.    TO ONE AND ALL

Merry Christmas to everyone here. Mine is going to be very quiet. DH fell 3 days ago. He’s unable to put any weight on his right leg. His knee and ankle are messed up and he refused treatment when the paramedics came to get him back in his chair. —this was his “good leg”. So both places we were planning on going have steps and small bathroom doors. DD and family will come by on Christmas Day to exchange gifts on their way to the big family gathering. ( which also can’t accommodate him).  I’m tired of suggesting him seeing a doctor. We have crutches but he’s not steady enough for them. 
END OF RANT. Merry Christmas everyone.  

judyinohio

Dec-22

I'm so sorry to read this, Sandy.

He's really making the "for better or worse" part of the marriage vow a test of endurance for you, isn't he?

You have my best wishes for buckets of patience. There are days when I mutter to myself, "Lord, give me patience and I want it NOW!" stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Yes Judy you’ve explained that perfectly. Thanks

Midkid5

Dec-22

Sandy, so sorry to hear DH took a fall and is being stubborn about seeking attention.  It may be he is afraid the the doctor might suggest a different living environment.  

Do so hope that time with DD and family is extra special.

Jo

NanaSuz

Dec-22

Sandy,

Just read your note. Oh my goodness. It is hard to admit that we are getting older and have new limitations. Give your hubby a hug and enjoy the holiday in a more quiet way.

NanaSuz