Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Making a Quilting Plan Workshop   Machine Quilting Tips & Techniques

Started Jan-3 by Suze (casuzenn); 2975 views.
Suze (casuzenn)

Jan-3

This 5 day workshop started today (Monday, Jan 3rd) - replays of each day's class is available on her YouTube channel until Jan 15th. The gal doing the workshop is very energetic. Come join the fun.

I am going to be working with either of two quilts I did at Retreat - either the mystery Irish Chain by Linda P. or my Ray's pattern quilt....haven't decided which yet.

www.stringandstory.com/longarmqpc

Starting the year off with an interesting course.

There is lots of info on her website as well.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Jan-3

Looks interesting but I no longer have a long arm.   Hope you make progress on one of your quilts as you watch these episodes.

Suze (casuzenn)

Jan-3

I don't think its geared just for Long Arms...despite the name of the challenge!

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jan-3

Thanks for the reminder!   I had seen this earlier,  filed it mentally (DANGER!  DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!), and promptly forgot about it.  (typical).  So, now, I'm in!  :-)

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jan-3

OK, silly me .. it just hit me that her live 11am EST videos are .... OMG .. 8am Pacifici time.   Well ... *that* isn't gonna fly with me.  :-)

I've looked on her YouTube channel and darned if I can find today's video.  The latest one I saw was the graduation class from the Fall 2020 Academy, uploaded 2 weeks ago.   Can you give me a link to today's video?

Mishii

Jan-3

I’m in. Thanks for the heads up!

In reply toRe: msg 8
Suze (casuzenn)

Jan-3

ps...she will email you the link to the day's video if you sign up...

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jan-4

Suze (casuzenn) said:

ps...she will email you the link to the day's video if you sign up...

Good deal .. I have and will await its arrival.  thanks for the update.