Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Using some different materials   Quilting Swaps - Unsewn

Started Jun-13 by latterberry; 598 views.
latterberry

Jun-13

I have some old barn wood taken from an old barn that was on my farm. We took the barn down back in the 90s but I kept some of the wood.  DH got me some new tools for my birthday a month ago that I wanted to play with too.  This is what I came ;up with.  Guess you will have to tilt your head to the left to see it!

Midkid5

Jun-13

Cute, You did a nice job, even remembered to make clean out easy.  I have always found it fun to work with wood.  Even as a kid, give me hammer and nails or wrenches and bolts and scrap lumber, might not make anything but kept busy for hours.

Jo

tuckyquilter

Jun-13

Great Job.. and the Birdie House is adorable.   Quilters have many skills.

judyinohio

Jun-13

I love the way you used the handle as the perch for the birds to use for their entrance.  I bet you were grinning when you fastened it in place.

Great recycling work!

judyinohio

Jun-13

Actually, if you hit "Reply" and hold it on  your own message, you will see some options come up. You will be able to rotate your photo right or left , etc.  Give it a try.

CC (ccase5)

Jun-13

That is sooo cute. Great job!!!

Love you little bird house! Hopefully it will get some tenants next breeding season.

In reply toRe: msg 1
latterberry

Jun-14

Thank you ladies for the kind words.  I did have fun making it and have plans for another.  It is supposed to be 105 degrees today so it's going to be a while before I mess around outside.

latterberry

Jun-14

I tried the "reply" thing and had no luck.  You have a mac though don't you? 

judyinohio

Jun-14

I think it works for everyone.  Ellen told us about using that "edit" feature and she didn't specify that it was for Macs.