Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

VALLEY OF THE SUN QUILTING ARIZONA RETREAT   General Discussion

Started 11/4/22 by KSCarolyn; 51588 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
LindaPutt

11/20/22

That sounds good too - and easy.  Adding cheese sounds extra good.

LindaPutt

11/20/22

I don't know how you do it all!  You have more energy and get more done than anyone I know.

bornblesse2

11/20/22

We had a huge fundraiser in the fall at church.  I had lots available and we did well!  But then, we were raising money to help fund a second Pastor!  So people were generous!

but, I am contributing to another one in a couple weeks.  Small things and food!

but, Patti, have you seen the kitchen towels with a hot pad sewn on the top?  I am going to make some of these next time!

can you see how they left the towel folded…centered the hot pad on top, sewed across the center.  Then sewed a button on so it could hand on oven handle!

karensquilte

11/20/22

Very  clever, may have to try this.

bornblesse2

11/20/22

I thought so!  Hot pad available, and the kitchen towel too for handling hot dishes!

LABFIEND

11/20/22

bornblesse2 said:

but, Patti, have you seen the kitchen towels with a hot pad sewn on the top?  I am going to make some of these next time!

Yes, someone made some of those for our booth.  My oven handle is solid, so won't work for me!!  We sold a few, but sold more oven mitts.  We filled some of the oven mitts with utensils, made a nice ready made gift.

LABFIEND

11/20/22

LindaPutt said:

get more done than anyone I know.

I really don;t-LOL- it just seems that way!!  I do goof off alot also!!

Even when you goof off, you get a lot done.  Hah!  

LABFIEND

11/21/22

JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt) said:

Even when you goof off, you get a lot done.  Hah!  

It helps when you avoid housework!  Hah!!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

11/21/22

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

we are ready to push the GO button

That is so exciting.  I hope all goes well with the building.  I know you will be excited to have a room design as your sewing space.  Have you sold you Cali house yet?