Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1458423 views.
lppenguins

9/11/19

Glad you got there safe and spent time with everyone. I can’t believe your parents are 90. 

I do not like flying in turbulence. I do have to tell you a funny...

i was on a flight to Jersey with my sisters and all of the sudden the plane dropped about 2 feet.

I subconsciously yelled “What the Hell” while grabbing my sister. The entire plane began  to laugh. I was so embarrassed, I guess I was pretty loud. 

nylaagain

9/11/19

I read somewhere that the most commonly said as the last word on black boxes was “Oh, shit.” Sounded true to me. They probably need to pin your thumb.

Suze (casuzenn)

9/11/19

lppenguins said:

another X-ray, the outcome “failure to heal” whaaaa? ok so the bone isn’t healing

bone broth...you need bone broth

DANCESONAIR

9/12/19

...I don’t think so but, like you, am aghast at the thought.

That was me! I was flipping AGHAST! ..and now I am just flipping-hoping she heals up fast!

Marcia :o)

bornblesse2

9/12/19

Laura,  yikes!  Is this the right or left thumb?   You need your hands!   I’m praying they find an easier fix for you!

lppenguins

9/12/19

screamragedisappointedsob

ok

enough of that!  I showed my DF Vi and DF Laura last night they agreed a little lump on back of thumb at the tip, um I’m thinking bone maybe off kilter (?). Also numb from nail bed out. 

Sassa frassa 

lppenguins

9/12/19

Really?  My friend boils her turkey and chicken bones and saves it. 

lppenguins

9/12/19

Now it’s the right one (I’m left handed).

So there’s a silver lining I’m pretty sure :0)

Suze (casuzenn)

9/12/19

it help build bone...

also Vitamin D...

Judy (DJZMOM)

9/12/19

How thoughtful and kind of you to spend such special time caring for and being with your brother!