Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1458322 views.
DANCESONAIR

9/12/19

...I don’t think so but, like you, am aghast at the thought.

That was me! I was flipping AGHAST! ..and now I am just flipping-hoping she heals up fast!

Marcia :o)

bornblesse2

9/12/19

Laura,  yikes!  Is this the right or left thumb?   You need your hands!   I’m praying they find an easier fix for you!

lppenguins

9/12/19

screamragedisappointedsob

ok

enough of that!  I showed my DF Vi and DF Laura last night they agreed a little lump on back of thumb at the tip, um I’m thinking bone maybe off kilter (?). Also numb from nail bed out. 

Sassa frassa 

lppenguins

9/12/19

Really?  My friend boils her turkey and chicken bones and saves it. 

lppenguins

9/12/19

Now it’s the right one (I’m left handed).

So there’s a silver lining I’m pretty sure :0)

Suze (casuzenn)

9/12/19

it help build bone...

also Vitamin D...

Judy (DJZMOM)

9/12/19

How thoughtful and kind of you to spend such special time caring for and being with your brother!

YDritch

9/12/19

Yes, let’s talk. I have references!

YDritch

9/12/19

The time I spent with my brother was a real blessing for me. 

So school has been going fairly smoothly so far. First exam is next Thursday. I have started a new Bible Study, gotten back into horseback riding, and picked up an extra double at work. That and some lunches with friends is keeping me fairly busy. :) It's nice to get re-acquainted with people and re-attach...I missed my friends so much those years away. I'm a bit of a homebody, but I also enjoy people :) Since i"m not having very many migraines (only 2-4/mo), I have more time/energy to spend on things ,too! 

Today I got invisalign, too. So something new to try! :) LOL!!!! Wish me luck!